Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Since Cinco de Mayo is this Saturday, I'm going to be reading Cinco De Mouse-O! by Judy Cox, and Chicks and Salsa byAaron Reynolds, to the students this week.



 In honor of this day, the staff at Alward is having a Mexican Fiesta luncheon on Friday.  Ms. Stokes and I have decided to have a guac-off!  I'll keep you posted on the winner!  Mexican food is one of my favorite things!  In case you didn't know, I'm a big foodie!  Books and food.....I'm smiling just thinking about them both!  That's why Chicks and Salsa is perfect for me!



AR UPDATE - The final day for AR is May 18.  Have you seen all of the apples in the hall outside the library?  Wow!  I'm looking for some help for next year, do you have a great idea for AR?  If so, please let me know.  I think it's time to shake things up a little, what do you think?

Keep Reading!
Mrs. F

No comments:

Post a Comment