Monday, September 23, 2013

Help Save Our Library Books!

As books have been returned to the library, I've noticed several of them with water damage (picture my sad face now).







Poor book :(






Why is this happening?





Sweating water bottles......aha!




I think this is the bad guy making it happen!

So, please help me save our library books!  Ask your kiddos to be very careful when they put their library books in their backpacks.  Most backpacks have one of those handy dandy side pouches, those would be a huge help!  Maybe there's a separate pocket they can use just for their library books?  It's such a bummer when I have to send that dreaded note home asking for the replacement cost of a book, no fun for you, or me.

Thanks for helping out those innocent library books!

Mrs. Fellows

No comments:

Post a Comment