Thursday, September 18, 2014

Here I Am!!!

Hello again!  I'm back in the library, busy giving awesome books to amazing students!  We've had almost every single class come to the library at least one time (K-LL and K-F will be in tomorrow), some classes have even been in a couple of times.
Reading Counts is off and running, I even have one student who has reached his 1 million word goal already!!!  Our theme this year is "Reading Gives You Super Powers", feel free to check out Spiderman "hanging" out in the library, the students love him!
I've been reading Hooray for Hat! by Brian Won to some of the classes, we are loving it!
I think everyone should take a peek at this book, it's sure to make you smile :)
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions at kfellow@hpseagles.net

Keep Reading ~ Mrs. Fellows


No comments:

Post a Comment