Monday, January 30, 2012

AR Book Blogs

 Jennifer W. 5-E
The Lemonade War by Jecqueline Davies (Realistic Fiction)
Why did you pick this book?
I picked it because everybody who had read said it was great. Also, when I read the back it looked good. If you like lemonade stands you will love this book.
What was your favorite part of this book?
My favorite part of the book is when they are doing the lemonade war because it was intense. You wouldn't know what was going to happen next. If you read the part where they were fighting you would be forced to read the rest. In other words you wouldn't want to stop. Also, I liked how she wrote it so you could make connections. If you have a brother or a sister you could relate to it.
Tell the blog readers why you enjoyed reading this book.
 I enjoyed this book because it was suspending. You would be silly to stop reading it. That is just my thoughts though because I loved it. In the book some things will make you laugh and some things will make you be sad. That's what I loved about it.
Add any other details about this book that you think is important to share.
When you read this you will want to just sit back, read, and have a nice cold glass of lemonade. It might even inspire you to make a lemonade stand. It will give you tips so you might get a lot of money. It will give you ideas and you will not want to wait for summer. So read it over and over and drink lemonade. There are two more books so you can just keep on reading it. It will give something to read.


*Note from Mrs. Fellows*
I have not read this book yet, but after reading this Book Blog, I'm adding to my list for sure.  Check out this Book Trailer, it will surely want to make you read it too!


http://www.lemonadewar.com/book1_tlw_trailer.html

Zachary VS 4-D
Septimus Heap: Magyk by Angie Sage (Fiction/Fantasy)
Why did you pick this book?
I picked this book because I love to read fiction stories and the title sounded interesting to me.
What was your favorite part of this book?
My favorite part of this story is when boy 412 falls into a deep hole and finds the Dragon Ring. He can now stop DomDaniel from taking over the palace with the Dragon Rings Magykal powers.
Tell the blog readers why you enjoyed reading this book.
I enjoyed this book because it is a great fiction story, and has adventure in it. I also love reading about magic and some combat, and this story has all of that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment