Monday, January 16, 2012

What's that awesome smell?

Can you smell the new books in the air?  Sure, call me strange, I just LOVE the smell of new books!  That first sniff when you open it....yeah, you know what I'm talkin' about, don't you?

One of the new books that I was so excited to read to the students was "Mustache!" by Mac Barnett, and Kevin Cornell.  You must take the time to read this, be sure to really look at the illustrations, they will crack you up!

Mustache!
I'm currently working on placing the order for the Non-Fiction books that will be covered by the Grant money from HEF.  Am I bragging?  Maybe just a little, I'm just so excited to get $500 in new books!  The teachers have been giving me some great ideas of books to add to our library!
 
So many things to be grateful for at Alward right now!
 
Keep Reading,
Mrs. Fellows

No comments:

Post a Comment